Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Elder Law, Estate Planning & Trusts & Estates
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Elder Law Center of Northern Kentucky is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Elder Law, Estate Planning and Trusts & Estates cases. Based in Newport, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Northern Kentucky. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 2015 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Elder Law Center of Northern Kentucky has a thorough understanding of Kentucky law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Elder Law: Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to helping you enjoy your life as you get older without having to worry about complex legal issues. We handle elder law matters involving wills, trusts, tax issues, Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, nursing home matters, powers of attorney and more.
- Estate Planning: We handle estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Trusts & Estates: Our experienced attorneys represent clients in estate planning involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. We provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of trusts and estates law.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, our wills and probate attorneys can help. It is essential to hire an experienced attorney to ensure the well-being of your loved ones.
- Social Security Disability: The process for gaining for Social Security disability benefits can be complicated. Our experienced attorneys help you determine if you are eligible to pursue an SSD claim. We help you favorably resolve denials, appeals and all complications related to your case.
- Guardianships & Conservatorships: When devising your estate plan, the care of your minor child, incapacitated parent or disabled adult child is likely your priority. Our attorneys can provide you with sound advice and professional assistance with crucial decisions about the financial support, protection, conservatorship and guardianship of your dependents.
When you retain the services of Elder Law Center of Northern Kentucky, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Newport law firm today
Elder Law Center of Northern Kentucky sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Newport. Call the firm at 859-491-8333 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.