Veterans Benefits

If you are a veteran or the dependent of a veteran (spouse, minor child or disabled adult child), you may be entitled to benefits which you are not receiving. This is especially true if the service was during a period of war (even if service was stateside) and you or your spouse have medical costs or expenses of care in an assisted care facility or nursing home. Only attorneys who are certified to practice in front of the Veterans’ Administration can assist you with applying for these benefits. Also, an attorney is not allowed to charge a fee to assist you with your application. If this applies to you, please call us. We can schedule a free consultation to evaluate your unique circumstances and advise you about legal ways to restructure your assets so that you may be able to receive this additional aid in the future.

Please consider doing this NOW, before you need the extra financial help. Because of recent changes to the law creating a “look-back” period, restructuring your assets now could mean substantial extra money for your family in the future.

Give us a call and schedule a free conference so that you can be sure you are not missing out on what you are entitled to receive.