We would like to invite you to attend one of our upcoming seminars
You Have Questions, We Have Answers
Join us for complimentary refreshments and a presentation on what you need to know to about Probate, Estate Planning and protecting your assets. The presentation answers questions including:
- What legal documents do I really need?
- Do I really want to avoid probate?
- Why would I need to put my assets in a trust?
- How can I use charitable gifts to reduce my taxes?
- How can I protect my family if I need long-term health care?
- Should I begin a gifting program for my kids or favorite charity?
- Can I qualify for Medicaid and still protect my spouse and kids?
All seminars will be held at St. John’s United Church of Christ, 415 Park Ave., Newport, and should last about two hours.
Presently we have seminars scheduled as follows:
Tuesday, July 30, 2019 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 22, 2019 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 28, 2019 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Pre-registration is suggested online or by calling 859-491-8333.