We would like to invite you to attend one of our upcoming seminars
You Have Questions, We Have Answers
Join us for complimentary refreshments and a presentation on what you need to know to about Probate, Estate Planning and protecting your assets. The presentation answers questions including:
- What legal documents do I really need?
- Do I really want to avoid probate?
- Why would I need to put my assets in a trust?
- How can I use charitable gifts to reduce my taxes?
- How can I protect my family if I need long-term health care?
- Should I begin a gifting program for my kids or favorite charity?
- Can I qualify for Medicaid and still protect my spouse and kids?
All seminars will be held at St. John’s United Church of Christ, 415 Park Ave., Newport.
Complimentary Lunch Included!
Limited reservations-Register online or by calling 859-491-8333
Presently we have seminars scheduled as follows:
Thursday, September 19, 2019 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 21, 2019 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. NOTE! THIS IS A CORRECTED DATE!!!
We will be scheduling additional seminars in late October or early November, so please check back or let us know if you want an update!